Wednesday 1 April 2015

What do you think you are?

A few times I got to experience what it is like to experience unity.
I was fully aware of the incident.
Everything just turned into light, I heard the sounds of my surroundings until they subsided.
I was one and I was connected.
Why do I tell you this? I'll tell you my experiences because they confirmed to me personally the multidimensional nature of of life and eternity that we are.
Whatever you think, whatever you believe, you are part of a great love.
Your challenge is to live out the love what you are.
It's that simple. Whether you are an investor, an artist, a doctor, a construction worker or just about anything ...
This is all great and momentary spectacle and sleep. This is a nightmare compared with the reality, and it is time to wake up.
Once in Park Taoro... Puerto de la Gruz
This world, planet Earth, a three-dimensional state of consciousness, is filled with challenges. Destiny is a challenge. You have accepted a challenge when choosing this life in this restricted state of consciousness which we call reality. What we call reality is a divine infinite state of being where we are leading our limited lives in a three-dimensional play where some are actors and others are spectators. The wider the viewpoint of consciousness that you are able to reach  the more you will experience yourself as a spectator. The proportions of being will change. Something that still a while ago was a fixed point of your being may suddenly seem like only one experience among many. This world is filled with experiences. Only you know which ones are worth experiencing. You and only you know what experiences you need on the journey of  your spiritual evolution.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment