Sunday 20 September 2015

A larger than life experience made me once again to make art

Unattainable does not exist, Egg-tempera on Canvas, Timo Teide
After UAE residency I have not done art. I have been, worked, invested in and examined the state of spiritual development. Until. Pink and purple energy field agreed with me. My eyes were closed but I saw a purplish glow and I could feel the energy began to flow out of my hands and all my body. She who was lying next to me began to see the canine creatures that came to us in the bedroom. Theu were frienly and they took her up the space to see the Globe. And to see some past experiences. The next day, I started to paint again. I understand clearly that all my art reflects the encounters between this world and the realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment